The ActiveWords you name, could easily be too creative. I have found some rules quite effective:
1. If you use the ActiveWord often, make it short.
2. If you use it rarely, make it easy to remember. Often a full name is OK.
3. If you use many similar commands, consider to use the same ActiveWord for the entire group.
4. Make use of the add-ins on www.ActiveWords .com. Rename and reuse them. Edit them and delete unnecessary ActiveWord.
5. Similar uses gives similar keywords. I use "ie" and "op" for Internet Explorer and Opera Browser, and "iee" and "opr" to transfer links between browsers.
6. Special characters could easily be connected to a character ; ooo could give ò and aa could give å. Easy peasy.
Technorati Tags: Keywords, ActiveWords, Special characters